Tuesday, October 23

hello! long time since I've blogged. Actually, not really lah. Last post only last friday. haha. Can I not blogged about what happened for the last few days? I'm very lazy de. lol. Blogged about today bah. Today, we had interclass games. The 6 R wanted to join bball de, then in the end, we opted out. Becos' all our opponents are boys and some are basketballers. We are only girls with no bball skills. How on earth can we win them? Some more got a lot of spectators watching. So scary lah. Our skills quite lan compared to those pros lah. Very hard to win de. Though what I'm saying, is discouraging but this is a fact. Even the teachers got a shock when our class with an all girls team playing bball with the guys. We all sort of regretted joining though. Maybe we should play captain's ball instead. lol. I don't know lah. After school, we went to play bball. Play until very late. Then come home with a blister on my toe and tio scolding from my mom. Haiix. Never mind lah, I had already knew what would happen when I reach home. I had already prepared myself for all that scoldings. Actually, I cannot play comp de. lol. secretly. hehes. gtg le. byes.

No comments: